Thank you Goldbaum's!



I was contacted by Goldbaum's a few weeks ago, wondering if I would be interested in sampling their product and writing about it on my blog. Of course I said yes! It just arrived in the mail today, and I'm about to go celebrate my really cool friend's birthday. (I love you Sarah Gibbons!), so I don't have time to cook with it right now, but I wanted to take a moment to share this picture and tell you what I'm excited about.

First of all, I can't remember how long it's been since I've had an ice cream cone. Probably more than a year if I'm honest. And I have SO been craving one lately, especially since I've had a bit of a sore throat/infection lately. :( These might get sampled yet this weekend! And they also make a chocolate ice cream cone, which didn't make it into the box, but I may just have to track them down at a store or order them!

Also, did you notice the product in the far right corner? (I know it's a little blurry...my camera is being a little wonky.) CHOW MEIN NOODLES! My mother-in-law always makes a salad that uses chow mein noodles and I've never been able to have it. I'm having a family picnic at the end of the month and I think I'll try to make it then. I'm so excited!

As for the noodles, there's fusilli, fettuccine, and shells. Automatically I'm thinking of pasta salad with roasted vegetables and feta cheese, fettuccine alfredo with some Purdue GF breaded chicken that I just bought, and macaroni and cheese made with the shells.

Have a great weekend and check back in a week or so to see follow up reviews about each product. If you've tried Goldbaum's products, leave me a comment and tell me about your experience!

Labels: