Kroger Gluten Free Waffles

Coupons can be great and dangerous things. Sometimes they get me to buy things that I don't really need...but I really enjoy. :)

I had a coupon for the new Kroger Simple Truth Gluten Free Waffles. I didn't really need them, but they were a good deal...and really tasty!

I really need to learn to take my pictures in the other direction!


The last couple of weeks have been really busy. I'm picking up some extra hours at Curves, and I got home at 5:40 the other night, just 20 minutes before I had to be at a birthday party for a very special little girl. What to eat, what to eat....I guess a sandwich was in order. 

And then I had an awesome idea: A Wafflewich!. 


There's this really cool place in the Lansing City Market called Wandering Waffles. They make fresh waffles (even gluten free ones) and then put toppings in between, wrap it in foil, and off you go with a tasty meal. 

So I toasted two waffles, sliced up some extra sharp cheddar cheese, placed that and some smoked turkey in between. All of that plus a spread of homemade pear butter made for an amazing taste sensation. I may never want to use bread again. 


Labels: