Donuts and Desserts with Enjoy Life

Gluten Free Donuts Made with Enjoy Life Muffin Mix

Sprinkles. They just make everything better. When my husband and I decided to make these for National Donut Day, it was  understood that there would be LOTS of sprinkles. 


Enjoy Life Foods and Love With Food partnered up to show some of us bloggers some extra special Celiac Disease Awareness Month love with a special box. Included was this muffin mix. I can't tell you the level of excitement when I saw a recipe on their website using this mix! Even more exciting is that these donuts are free of the 8 most common allergens! 


As I don't need all of the calories, I took these mini- donuts with me to church. I shared them with my Sunday School class, which they appreciated. My true source of joy was sharing them with one of our young friends, who walked down the hall, donut in hand, saying "num, num, num." Seriously, how can you not just LOVE that little face. 


Enjoy Life also sent me a box of goodies to make a very special dessert. It involved their crunchy cookies, their new brownie mix, and an avocado. And a mason jar. Any guesses? 


Dirt! 
Actually, dirt cups. It was the first time that I made chocolate mousse using an avocado. I was surprised how much I actually enjoyed it. You can find this recipe on their website too. Some of the other bloggers were really creative with their presentation. Search #SpringFreely to see all of their unique creations! 

What's your favorite thing to make with Enjoy Life products? 

Labels: