Udi's Everything Inside Bagel

ODE TO A BAGEL

Photo from http://thegfbff.files.wordpress.com/

Every once in a while, someone introduces you to a food you never thought you would like.
 I have a long history of learning to like new things- onions, yogurt, tofu, as well as many others.
I've always been a plan bagel fan. When I was a kid, you wouldn't get me to eat cream cheese either. Just give me a plain bagel with plain butter. Don't give me garlic and savory flavors with breakfast. Plain.

Then I tried an Udi's Everything Inside bagel and my life went from plain to vibrant.

This bagel with a schmear of cream cheese is a marriage made in heaven. Sadly, these beauties can't usually be found in my local neighborhood. So when I found these at Vince and Joe's, I felt like I had found the Holy Grail. At first I wasn't going to buy them, because I didn't really NEED them. But then I was told that we were having hamburgers for dinner, and BAM, I knew these would make a great "bun" for my burger.

And Oh. My. Goodness. It was SO good. Like so good that you want another, even if you're stuffed to the gills. Yum.

This is part of Udi's newer line of products. If you can't find them at your local store, request that your store carry them. Your mouth will thank you!  





As an Udi's ambassador, I would love to share samples of these at your local store or event. If you live in the greater Genesee County area and would love one of us to visit, please feel free to get in touch with me! "Our mission is to show you a new way to approach gluten free living. Don't waste another bite on bland, crumbly, and tasteless food. We create delicious products that will fill your stomach and warm your soul."

Labels: