Enjoy Life with These Three Fun Desserts

What's you favorite thing to do? Is it running or reading or traveling? I love to be creative in the kitchen. It's like my own personal playground. Here's what I've been up to lately.

Enjoy Life Gluten-Free Brownies waffle ice cream sandwich

What's better than an ice cream sandwich? An ice cream wafflewich! I prepared the Enjoy Life Foods Brownie Mix, added an egg white for binding, and cooked it in my Belgian waffle maker. That's right, a waffle maker. While these brownies are more than good enough to devour on their own. I took it up a notch. I sandwiched some vanilla ice cream between these quarter sections, and placed them back in the freezer to harden. You can use any ice cream you'd like. I bet a coffee ice cream would be AMAZING in between.
While the 'wiches were hardening, I melted some chocolate in a glass bowl over a pot of hot water. (Cause I don't have a double boiler.) Once the chocolate started to cool, I dipped two of the edges in chocolate, then in sprinkles. 
Because life is ALWAYS better with sprinkles. 

Enjoy Life Foods Cookies and Cream Pudding pops

Summer is a perfect time for pudding pops. Well, anytime is a good time for pudding pops, but since they're so quick and easy to make, you can have them ready in a jiffy. I used to think that pudding was hard to make and that I needed to rely on Jello prepackaged mixes. Oh contraire, mon frere! 
I found this simple pudding recipe on Martha Stewart over a year ago, and have been making it ever since. I made Stewart's basic vanilla pudding recipe and stirred in a chunk of cream cheese while it was cooling for added creaminess. Then I crushed up some of Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate cookies. I added the crumbs to the pudding when it had mostly cooled then carefully spooned the mixture into my popsicle molds. It made 6 popsicles and a little extra. If you want to take them over the top, brush one side of a frozen popsicle with a tablespoon or so of melted Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chocolate Chips that has been thinned with a touch of canola oil. Before it freezes (and it will do so quickly) add some more chocolate cookie crumbs. Your mouth will thank you! 

Enjoy Life Foods Banana Pudding made with Gluten-Free Honey Graham Minis

Have you heard the big news about Enjoy Life Foods' newest product? Minis! Your favorite cookie flavors are now in little bags so you can stick them in a lunch. Or at the very least control your portion size. (They're so addictive!) I was so excited when I tried the Honey Graham minis. They taste like Nilla Wafers! So of course the first thing I thought of was banana pudding.  
I again went to my handy-dandy Martha Stewart website and found a recipe for Banana Pudding Parfaits. I never realized these desserts were simply made with vanilla pudding and layered with bananas and cookies while it's still hot. SO easy to make! I divided the recipe in half since there are only two of us. I made two in my Winnie-The-Pooh wine goblets and put the third in this mini Ball Jar. (Did you see when I previously used these for our Dirt Pudding Cups?) I'll try to save the third one for the hubby after he comes home from work. :) He deserves it- he was nice enough to clean up after my cooking escapades! 

What are your favorite Enjoy Life Products? What fun and creative treats have you been making lately? Leave me a note below, as I'm always up for some culinary creativity! 

**Disclaimer- All Enjoy Life Foods mentioned above were given to me. I am not being otherwise compensated for this post.**

Labels: